BHI management is applying a Quality Management System according EN ISO 13485 Standards, so we have acquired the commitment of assigning both the necessary human resources and technical resources for the development and progress of our activity: the implant devices and non-sterile instrumental manufacturing for Dental purposes.
Our Quality Policy is focused on the optimum service level to our customers, that means:
- Patient Safety
- Regulatory Compliance
- Customer Satisfaction
- Maintain Effectiveness
- Always Improving
It is the policy of BHI Implants to provide quality products and services that consistently meet the needs and expectations of our customers
and the regulatory requirements of the medical industry.
Our objective is to demonstrate top level of both technology and quality.In order to do that BHI Implants management is committed to:
- To fulfill or exceed Customer needs and expectations by delivering a quality product in a consistent and timely manner
- To cultivate and maintain the commitment to improvement and communicate our goals and objectives to every employee
- To promote a working environment where training and tools are provided for all work to proceed in a safe and efficient manner
- Employee’s comprehension and involvement in BHI's quality goals and quality policy
- BHI will put the necessary resources of training employees as all organization layers, assuring high quality human resource
- To provide a system of policies which are periodically reviewed to ensure the ability of all to perform their work effectively
- Maintain the effectiveness of BHI Implants products, services and quality in order to enhance Effectiveness, improvement and customer satisfaction
- Discover ways to expand BHI Implants technology into different fields or applicatio
To achieve all these purposes, we count on all our staff´s effort and cooperation.